Official GSGS documents
(Also read the information on the page "Structured Guidance")
- Supervision Agreement (download to fill out)
- Reporting guidelines
- Guidelines for doctoral committee / TAC meetings
- Doctoral Committee /TAC members' feedback form
- Catalogue of GSGS points
- We have developed a new way to report activities to the GSGS, both for their inclusion in your GSGS certificate and to apply for 'GSGS Points'. Please do not use the old 'Activities form' anymore.
We are currently using version 1.7_BETA, of the new 'Activity Report', which is in .xlsx-format. Please do not use any older versions. Please report any issues you have when filling it out (especially if you do not normally work with MS Windows).
GSGS Statutes (Ordnung)
Statutes of the Graduate School of Geosciences of 12th February 2021 (Ordnung der Graduiertenschule in den Geowissenschaften, German only).
An inofficial English translation is available in the GSGS wiki: Here is a link.
Application forms and report templates
- GSGS Training and Networking Grant applications
- Template for Grant Reports (PDF | docx)
- Reporting guidelines for detailed research plans and progress reports
Download different versions of the GSGS logo for use in your presentation or on your poster here:
Documents on Good Scientific Practice (GSP)
- Guidelines on Good Scientific Practice of the University of Cologne (DE | EN - non-official GSGS translation)
- DFG Guidlines for Safeguarding Good Scientific Practice - Code of Conduct (DE and EN)
- See also the Good Scientific Practice section on the GSGS Wiki (https://wiki.uni-koeln.de/!gsgs/doku.php?id=start:good_scientific_practice)